This post is part of a series where I explain in detail how I approached and built my 2013 family album that was printed by Blurb.
For the past few posts I've walked through my process for designing and creating a photobook family album for 2013. Below, you can see the entire album page by page. If you have any questions (or if there is something I didn't cover but you wish I had), please let me know.
The images you love deserve to be in your hands.
More About This Project
- Want to know why I decided to make a 2013 family album? Check this out.
- Would you like to know more about how I organized this project and the tools I used? See here.
- Curious about the cool navigation technique I added to the fore edge of my book? Want to know what the heck a fore edge is? Read this.
- Want to know how and why I incorporated my daughter's artwork into this project? That's here.
- Want an in-depth look at an entire season from my photobook? Read here.
- Curious about the Highlights page at the end of the album? Here you go.
- Want to know how I designed the photobook cover? Details are right here.